Good Friday

Happy Good Friday to those who are celebrating Easter this weekend! I have a few spring-themed projects to share from the We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring collection.

This is a Cinch book I made to hold Easter photos. I love using the binding spirals with the Cinch -- so easy to get this really professional looking binding!
Next, a couple of layouts I created using WRMK's awesome punches. This one uses the Classic Wreath Lucky 8 punch. I also punched the journaling spot center out of the frame so I could use it for the photo.

This layout features the Doily 2-Edge Punch, which they debuted on HSN in February. The cool thing about this punch is you can do a circle, oval, border, or even just punch one corner, as I did here. I backed it with a patterned background paper for extra pop.


I altered this round gift box by making a 3-D flower to go on top. I just punched some circles, pleated them at one end to form the leaves and layered in a circle to get this effect. I finished it off with some ribbon and chipboard tags.
And finally, a cute Easter card that shows how all these beautiful patterns can be mixed together. I used a Kraft base to keep the background neutral, then went crazy playing with all the colors. It's a bit hard to see, but I used the Sew Easy tool to create the looped stitches along the left side.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Court said...

BEAUTIFUL Robyn!!!

Court said...

Totally gorgeous! I love how the pics just disappear on the page too! It's like magic! How did you do it?!? Also, I totally have a project that I need the Cinch for. Thinking about caving in and getting one!

Post a Comment